The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got my new Exhaust, and have another question or 2

MrRalphMan

Hiya,

My new Greddy Exhaust arrived today (Thanks Paul) and I've just been out to give the olds nuts a spray with WD40 to loosen then up.

Looking at the front end of the exhaust, I cannot see where it's bolted nearer to the engine.

I know the car has had a Decat, but where does the Decat pipe normally meet up with the Exhaust? Looking under the car all I can see is the exhaust going up behind the panels.

Did the HKS Super Dragger have a section to remove the CAT's?

Thanks Paul.

Hiya,

My new Greddy Exhaust arrived today (Thanks Paul) and I've just been out to give the olds nuts a spray with WD40 to loosen then up.

Looking at the front end of the exhaust, I cannot see where it's bolted nearer to the engine.

I know the car has had a Decat, but where does the Decat pipe normally meet up with the Exhaust? Looking under the car all I can see is the exhaust going up behind the panels.

Did the HKS Super Dragger have a section to remove the CAT's?

Thanks Paul.

your exhaust should meet up with either your 2nd CAT or 2nd decat pipe.

the pipe going upwards into the engine bay is your 1st decat/CAT .

I fitted it yesterday and meant to post about it last night, but I was tired and work was rubbish.

Will do it tonight, I promise.

Wasn't as straight forward as I first thought, but wasn't too much trouble.

Sounds good (Well I think so).

Got sound clips and pics to come, unless Paul want's exclusive rights to the sound clip.. cost ya though.. :)

Going home soon to sleep... yawn...

Night night