The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spun out! Gutted :(

HunterJ

I was travelling to work (same as every morning), but as I was straighting up I hit a patch of mud on the road and spun! must have only been doing about 25mph - but as soon as it landed (after bouncing over the kerb) it just kept going - no brakes!

Typical roads round a building site. These construction companies should take more responsibility for the state of the roads round their sites!

Front corner is a mess. I'm gutted :(

Hopefully its fixable!

Jamie

image0001.jpg

image0002.jpg

image0003.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wasn't up by the new builds in Dunfermline by any chance?

Yip, the very ones - just round from Tescos! Insurance company has been called - I haven't got any spare cash to sort it myself :(

Photos of the road attached...police aren't interested - I'd have to have killed someone apparently...:search:

Thanks for the support guys.

Jamie

image0004.jpg

image0005.jpg

image0006.jpg

image0007.jpg

image0008.jpg

image0009.jpg

image0010.jpg

image0011.jpg

image0012.jpg

Spun there myself in the Supra but just caught it, totally spun the MR2 and ripped the rear tyre off on a kerb.

The roads there are like a total mudbath and you (not any comfort) aint the first person to be caught out. Hope you get the car sorted soon but I'd be making noises with the council as well.

Yip, the very ones - just round from Tescos! Insurance company has been called - I haven't got any spare cash to sort it myself :(

Photos of the road attached...police aren't interested - I'd have to have killed someone apparently...:search:

Thanks for the support guys.

Jamie

that road looks terrible!!

good luck getting it sorted mate