The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A question

part_timer

Cheers guys , guess I'll just have to learn to live with it. or just stop indicating!

Can anyone tell me, in the picture do I have a fuse missing? or is it meant to be like that? Its either "TRAC SOL" or "ABS MTR" depending on which way I put the lid on.

ANd finally, is the other thing arrowed in the picture the BOV?

Hey guys, just got my supra yesterday, a 6speed RZ.

just one question: does anyone else have problems with their indicators failing to cancel? it has a "sport" steering wheel, will that make a difference?

Hiya and welcome.

It could be that when the wheel was replaced, they didn't put the sprocket (don't know what else to call it) that has the lug to cancel the indicator.

I know when I've swapped the wheel on a previous car it's a seperate piece of plastic that goes on the shaft before the wheel goes back on.

just checked mine, I have the same fuse missing. Im pretty sure my traction control still works too! looks like in the box is 2 fuses for traction control and 2 for ABS. so am defiantly hoping that the ABS has not been disabled!

Am also missing what ever that is in the lop left of your picture, with the white connectors! am hoping thats not important!!!!!!!!! I Have one connector, but its not plugged into anything! Any one know???