The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello to you all

m6 beg

I don't know if anyone knows me here. I own the Jun Lemon 33 gtr.

I am thinking of buying a Supra from my mate.

1st i have never driven one.

its got 598 ps so fair power T88.

What are they like ??? What goes wrong if anything.

Sorry to start a post like this but i realy like the car.

Anway cheers.

Mick

hi mick welcome to the forum mate i have only just joined myself so couldent tell u a grate deal about theses cars to ba honest

anyway its about time you got rid of that yellow skyline and get a supra that skyline is slow look when you took it to dubia it ran 11s because of traction

only joking mate and welcome to the forum

Hi Mick and welcome. As James says all can be found in the faq sections which should cover nearly all. Going wrong wise well the engine is near bulit proof, but obviously with a single pushing out so much power your open to a few things that could happen. The 2 bits of advice i can give is one find out what and where the work on the car was done? As your probably aware there are some real cowboys out there who'll not do the jobs to a great standard. The other i would suggest test driving a stock car, just so you can really see the difference in power.

And any pics of your R33?? :D

Mick,

What are the full specs of the car? What's it's age and mileage?? Who tuned it?

All these things we need to know if we're to decide if it's worth a punt ;)

The T88 on the Supra tend to be a bit of a light switch...there are better turbo's that you can switch to without changing the manifold :)

Guest JSpecSimon

Im sure that Skyline was in one of my magazines the guy who owned it then had the Top Secret R33 and a tuned up Nur Edition R34 also.

Is that you?

surley you lads must no the jun lemmon skyline power is est at around 1000bhp and it has been in this country i while now it was fetured on top gear a while back

not sure what times it has run in the uk but when they took it to dubia it ran 11s because of traction problems

Surely you lads must know the Jun lemon skyline power is est at around 1000bhp and it has been in this country a while now. It was featured on Top Gear a while back.

Not sure what times it has run in the uk but when they took it to Dubai it ran 11s because of traction problems

;)

Thank you all.

I have got good vibes about This fourm.:D

If you know what i mean, when you first join in with other people i normally get WHO THE FUKC ARE YOU.

But not here Big respect for that guys.

All that shite about the Lemon being 1000 Bhp is bollocks fact.

I got the car it was in a sorry state to tell you the truth. No ones fault. So i have now spent a fortune on her. New engine everything, New ecu And new Hollinger 6 speed sequential. The car made 693 Ath at 1.7 bar. We couldn't go any further because of the Box. :( :(

So now have got this Hollinger. Looking to get 2Bar 2.2 Bar and 850 Ath or the magic 1000 at the Fly. But tell you this its not from trying.

Just to set the Record straight i don't care if the car does a 7 second quarter or a 19 just want the car to do what it should do. I am going to sort the Supra for that. :D :d :D

So Dee (Calder)

I need to talk.

All the best guys.

Mick