The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I thought owning a Supra would be fun....

charlton

I've had my Supra now for almost month and I didn't realise how stressful it can be having one.

Firstly I sit in my house worrying someone has just diven off in it when I hear a loud car go by, people no sorry idiots have kicked my car as I drive past cos they are jealous. I now get even more SAXOS and other w*nk cars trying to race me than what I did in my Golf gti. Other people sit up my arse or cut me up trying to race me, I cant be bothered most of the time but when I try and show some what a powerslide is, I do it when cops are driving towards me. Then there are the rear tyres costing almost £200 a corner :(

BUT WHO CARES!!??? :p

Not me, I have a beautiful car that makes me :) :D all the time, espicially when you see cars pull over/stop have a look and people take photos of the car in the street or at a cruise.

My missus thinks I'm a bit excessive as I was cleaning it earlier with a cottonbud in places - nothing wrong with that!

I would attach some pics but I can't untill I pay my membership so s there any moderators in the Guildford area soon?

I've had my Supra now for almost month and I didn't realise how stressful it can be having one.

Firstly I sit in my house worrying someone has just diven off in it when I hear a loud car go by, people no sorry idiots have kicked my car as I drive past cos they are jealous.

you should have got out and gave them a proper slap mate!:D

Ash pub car park is OK Pete, so long as Coxie has his spanking new Continental GT, or AMG SL55 in there no one will bother with a Skyline or a Supra. Good old Martin, long may his earning powers grow :)

Country pubs don't worry me for two reasons. There's nobody there, everyone that is there knows everybody else (or if they don't will damn well make sure they do). ;)

you should have got out and gave them a proper slap mate!:D

I would of given them a slap or maybe worse but there was around 15 of them, all young twats but I was with 2 girls and not me mates so I drove round and got the old bill to sort it (friday night they were around in a meat wagon)

I've got a cat1 alarm/immob but where there's a will theres a way, I dont think I'll ever stop worrying!