The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Getting Supra onto ramps.

Markie

Simon, I made my own ramps, using scaffold board, heavy duty stuff, cut into 3 different lenghts then just all screwed together with a piece of 2x2 at the end so I know when im on the top step. They are around 10" wide as well, does the job for me, can then use a trolley jack if I need the car higher or need to remove a wheel...!! :)

Well, used some timber and got her onto the ramps. Not a huge bit of room to get the CAT on etc, but better than last year...

Bolts etc were very dry as you would expect. One of the studs looks a tad worn down.

Can I use copper greese on these nuts bolts etc, or should you not use even this on exhaust nuts and bolts..

i can get a trolley uner the diff at the back, but not to the front mount points...

i use a scissor jack to get it started at the front, then put ramps/axle stands under it

got to do it soon as well, oil and filter change

Rob mate. I always do my filter and oil from inside the engine bay. Just move the power steering res out of the way a bit and its quite easy...