The mkiv Supra Owners Club

April Reading Meet.....

Suprash

I know its a bit early yet, as I have been told its the 3rd Tue of each month, but who's planning on going this month.

Could we please have a designated meeting place and time, as me and Cainer ended up following some bloke home cause we couldnt find anyone, lol..... :p

So I'll start:

Suprash

Cainer

Disappointing, fook me, where was everybody..........3 Supra in total, come on lads lets have more of an effort. Me Cainhead and erm, cant remember his name already, red N/A chap (the guy who lives by the moto if your going to do something wrong do it right ).

Still who had the silver Supe that we spotted on the way out, followed us out of Reading with a Skyline I think it was, got out onto the dually leading back to B/Stoke and we was both gunning it, then I looked at my boost guage and saw it was reading 0, so started to ease off, no need though all was fine, just a popped boost gauge pipe, but when your at WOT it makes you twitch with ££££££'s floating in front of your eyes.......

Still crap turnout, drive out was the most thrilling....................and then hitting B/Stoke behind me and Andrew (Cainhead) was a Porsche Carrea S, what spec are these and how should I compare against it. Fair play to the lad though I dont see many people drive a porker like that, but I gave chase all the way depsite not knowing what boost I was hitting.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest artivity

Hi guys... just to let you know it was me in the silver supe following you back for a little while along with a friend in the R34. Wasn't stalking you honest! I promise to say hi next time!

Jason

Hi guys... just to let you know it was me in the silver supe following you back for a little while along with a friend in the R34. Wasn't stalking you honest! I promise to say hi next time!

Jason

Hi mate, we only just spotted you as we were leaving so thought it pointless to say, glad you followed out though. We got onto the dual carriageway and started to gun it with your mate, but while I was progressing through the gears I looked at my boost gauge which was reading 0, so imeediatly eased off as I thought there was a problem, but he was all over my boot by that time anyway, so pulls over and he shot past..........come find us next time and have a chat.... ;)