The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Very strange gold thing

Rob

Barry Boys

This was posted on Barryboys just now, I think it's been seen here before when it was silver, but a US member saw it at an event over there.

Very "out there" and in my opinion looks a bit like those Quality street toffee pennys.

Hopefully this thread won't start another argument betwixt our two sites, I'm sure we can all agree that this is shite.

Ah well, I'm old and tired.

There does only seem to be a few sets of mid-range speakers in there and six mahooosive subs. Perhaps he parks up on the cliffs at Spivey Point in the fog and pumps out some bass for the shipping.

Guest fastgrandad
Barry Boys

This was posted on Barryboys just now, I think it's been seen here before when it was silver, but a US member saw it at an event over there.

Very "out there" and in my opinion looks a bit like those Quality street toffee pennys.

Hopefully this thread won't start another argument betwixt our two sites, I'm sure we can all agree that this is shite.

eeeeww

I like it, with the exception of the front bumper, the headlights, the choice of spray colour, the interior, the bonnet, the other lights on the front, the 'evo' number plate, the silly choice of ICE, and the shopping list on the f*****g windscreen, er.....anything else? Hmmmm, ok so maybe I don't like it and I guess it is a freaking joke of a car after all! :shrug: ;)