The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Feedback required - Autotrader

Lucifer

well if your trying to search for more than one option ie diesel with leather and cruise

i can never get anymore than 2 search options on it unless i am doing it wrong

more then 200 search results, also there should be a traders section as in when you post for a car under 2 k you get all the hire lease options, maybe a seperate section for lease and hire

well if your trying to search for more than one option ie diesel with leather and cruise

i can never get anymore than 2 search options on it unless i am doing it wrong

more then 200 search results, also there should be a traders section as in when you post for a car under 2 k you get all the hire lease options, maybe a seperate section for lease and hire

I see, unlimited search terms. (you can so it, just type everything you want on one line)

Thing i hate is you ring em up and theyve been sold for 2 weeks...... Would be better if the car was advertised then when it sold was removed.. so we all dont waste our time.... My 2ps worth :)

Yeah I had already thought of that one, so the AD would have to be rebooked every X amount of days.....

yeah either that or pay the fee for 4 weeks, if it sells in 2.. refund of 2 weeks.. That would make sellers get in contact for refund so it would be much more accurate...

Not sure about refund I was thinking free of charge for anyone but remove ads every week unles rebooked by the seller.

Do you think of everything? Lol

But if its free how will you make money? Advertising?

Should do this for all cars..... Put auto trader out of business.....

No way I could to that, but I would like some of their market share.

So you think it is a good idea? Yes the money would come from advertising and trader ads.

PS I have some bits from my latest broken car you are welcome to if they will help yours.

Yeah too right with correct advestising for the site it would get used a lot and should def take some of the market share. But no doubt you have that covered...

Could go onto all the Jap fourms you could think of and intergrate the for sale parts like ours to be put straight into the site, Far bigger audience..

If theyed let you do it....

Another thing i hate is an advert with no picture... It should be BANNED!

No pic no advert........... people wanna see what they are potentially buyin

Either that or crap pictures, they should be checked to see if suitable, if not binned..

Another thing i hate is an advert with no picture... It should be BANNED!

No pic no advert........... people wanna see what they are potentially buyin

Either that or crap pictures, they should be checked to see if suitable, if not binned..

It would be automated with little support so that can't really happen. I may bias teh site to pictured adverts, and resize the images down on teh fly so they all look good.

Yeah that would work....

Would quite like a 'whats it worth bit', Like on the parker guide before they made you pay for it...

Obviously wouldnt work for modified cars but it would be nice to be able to find out how much the CAR's actually worth...

Like an glasses guide but on the net..