The mkiv Supra Owners Club

jap meet at Rebus nr Maidstone

BURT

Next sunday is the official opening day for Rebus Systems nr maidstone..

A few of us went there last monday eve to have our cars on the rollers etc, they charge £40.00 per car...

There will be media support such as 'Max power' there and some others i am told too, Ian has asked me if i could possibly rally up some Jap cars together to have a meet on thier opening day.

Rebus is owned by Ian and his son, they too have a 800BHP T88 sinlge turbo MR2 wich is amazing, and does the 1/4mile in 9 1/2 secs....

They are sited on a small ind' estate in lordswood nr maidstone.

Would anybody be interested in this if so please starta list and add to your name if you would like a dyno run too....

http://www.rebas-systems.com

Unit 11

Bredhurst bussiness park

westfield sole road

boxley

Kent

ME14 3EH..... mob no 07802406857

Thanks in advance;)

But if it is Sunday, how many Jap cars do you want..? Can bring, Supras, Evos, 200's, Civics..? etc

they defo said the 9th fella... get as many as you can cheers bud, the more jap cars we can get together for them the better it will be for them.... every little helps eh bud;)

ok peeps, i have spoken to Ian at Rebus today... the official opening day has been postponed due to media coverage not being available till the sat 22nd April... but Ian and his crew are still happy to host this meet on sunday due to the interest, so pull all your contacts together and lets make this one for the record as they are more than happy to host a monthly meet from here on in.. so lets make it the first of many

sorry for having to blow you out... got really really pissed with the little help from my friends..lol. Take it you all got on ok, how many peeps there,pics etc.... and as for Dave and vids..LETS NOT GO THERE!!!!;)