The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Canadian supra prices

Underworld

Guys im prolly moving to Canada in the next two years.

I tried to look for some supes on the pretty gay auto trader things in Canada. It looked like the prices were sky high! im talking 13-16k for so so supes.

Was I looking at the wrong information or are cars over in America/Canada more expensive?

Im looking forward to the cost of petrol tho :p

*Edit* well i found a canadian sub forum on another supra site, and from what I have read, seems like they only have the export specs over there. I.e. like our uk spec and hence the price.

I guess were lucky having roads on the same side as the japs :D

Japanese Banzai did a feature on a supra in canada a while ago, i think the guy said that they were pretty rare and expensive over there.

Canadas a pretty spectacular place to be moving to though, lots to see out there. Is it a work thing?