The mkiv Supra Owners Club

it was only a matter of time

Guest sunnyG83

Guest sunnyG83

Hi guys im kinda slow in posting this up as it happend over a week ago but here goes.

Couple of Sundays ago i was feeling board so i thought that i would take a drive upto my sisters house which is a mile away from my house. Everything was cool and i stayed for an hour or so and then decided to leave to get my tea. So i walk out of my sisters house and towards the car and all i see was (the pictures are what i saw when i looked at the Sup)

As you can guess i was kinda mortified, Still i managed to get a replacement windscreen with my insurance companies help and am sourcing a Black door from Lucifer for a Good price including glass of £80, Guess it gives me a good excuse to have a re-spray.

Sunny

Just came out of Worthing and a bunch of four pissed c**ts crossing the road threw the last of their beer over my car as I went passed. Luckily no can, but I slammed the anchors on and poked it in reverse. Only then did I count to four. Two I could handle (I think) but four, with me out of the car, is asking for a respray.

Sorry to hear it dude. Dont these wan**rs realise what C**ts they really are. One day they might get something nice, I hope someone treats them in the same way.

Kids most likely, similar thing happened to me on a leisure center car park. Kids where throwing stones at cars parked up. B*stards smashed my rear window and left a dent in the rear 1/4 panel, thankfully it wasnt my Supra, but my Alhambra and was repaired without affecting my NCB :)

Still, if I could have got my hands on them they'd have learnt to see the error of their ways!

You got to feel sorry for them though. These people are so damn unhappy (even though they do it with a smile on their face) they have to go around trying to bring down everone around them.

Shame they just don't go and jump off the bridge. save everyone a load of trouble....

I had not had my car long. I was parked sat in the car in a college carpark. I had both windows slightly open. I heard a crash on the carpark tarmac and saw a lump of stone from the railway tracks. Then there was an almighty bang as another hit the car. Lept out of the car to see two 14 - 15 year olds, I ran towards them and they shot in to an alley way. Not wishing to be drawn into a gang. I decided not to follow. I ran back to the car looking for damage. It took me about two minutes to find it. A tiny chip right near the edge of the passeenger window. I think if the window had been shut it would have smashed.

Came back to a Cambridge carpark a while ago to find the passenger side smeard with dog shit, at least I hope it was dog shit. Fortunately no damage.

Mindless acts of vandalism like these really make me mad. but you are so helpless asyou cant do anything to stop it.

Sorry to hear about your ride mate, I had something similer happen to me last year and also had my car keyed, when i saw the damage my heart sunk, maybe we should get a MKIV Vigilante group made and find the chav scum who do this kind of mindless s#*t, any takers?? :diablo: :diablo: :hunter:

Guest sunnyG83

well i looked inside the car as soon as i saw the damage to find that my amp and subs along with my tool box and my Bov still lying there so no they never intended to take anything. i really dont understand myself but the thing that gets me is that there where people walking along the street and an old couple sitting outside in there garden who will not own up to seeing anything but hey its fixed now. Thanks for the support guys

Well on some accounts you got to blame the UK "Justice" System I mean take Mr Chav comes from a broken home with no money, so he can either suffer and scrape by or cause a shit load of crimes. He then gets put in a nice warm detension centre when he gets fed good food gets a free gym and also gets TV! Sounds better, personaly I think they should be dragged kicking and screaming though the centre of town by a sgt major and taken to the local commando barracks where for 6 mths they will learn how to run up and down a hill carrying a telegraph pole while a human killing machine is F'in and blinding at them and telling them where he is going to shuv that pole. Or even better give them a gun send them to Iraq there problem solved our soldires dont die and we get rid of Chavs