The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello From Northumberland

Guest fastgrandad

Guest fastgrandad

HIYA !

For weeks now ive been after a new sports car for the weekend , ive recently got it down to the rx7 type r and of course the supra tt , ive actually gone for the supra , due to its looks mainly ....i was wondering if anyone can spare me a few minutes and maybe tell me which is the best model to go for? im looking for speed mainly but when i look for 0 - 60 times and such , each one is differnt , ranging from 4.9 secs to 5.4 secs , im bloody confused lol ive aboot 10 grand tops to play with , cheers lads and lasses .... mark

Guest fastgrandad
Speak to Jurgen mate... oh and olla from Gateshead

im a driving instructor in that area now and then lol team valley and aboot , i know gunther , jurgens brother , he done work on an old vtec prelude heap i had

Guest fastgrandad
Well Jurgen is the boy to speak to about buying a car. Handy with him being local!

aye he's the importer int he? i think ill look around on the classifieds on here for a while first and see if owt pops up :)

hi mate i have just sold my t88 supra,integra and now my purple arsito so i will be buying new stock soon, what are u after in japan auto or 6 speeds ??

this is my site http://www.jm-imports.co.uk come over and see my happy to show you a supra or rx7 so u can see what they like both singles so bit unrealistic to compare to standard but rx7 imo are weekend cars as there is no room in there and am only 5 foot 10:)

Guest fastgrandad
hi mate i have just sold my t88 supra,integra and now my purple arsito so i will be buying new stock soon, what are u after in japan auto or 6 speeds ??

this is my site http://www.jm-imports.co.uk come over and see my happy to show you a supra or rx7 so u can see what they like both singles so bit unrealistic to compare to standard but rx7 imo are weekend cars as there is no room in there and am only 5 foot 10:)

oh hell lol im 6ft 3 lol in an ideal world im after a 6 speed with medium to low miles , no bothered about anything ie . bodykits and such cos ill see to that myself in good time ! whereabouts is your digs?

oh hell lol im 6ft 3 lol in an ideal world im after a 6 speed with medium to low miles , no bothered about anything ie . bodykits and such cos ill see to that myself in good time ! whereabouts is your digs?

envy have a mint stock manual car i believe...........