The mkiv Supra Owners Club

f**kin clutch

JamieP

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooops, oh dear, sorry to hear that. Mines like that, I crap myself whenever doing any tight manouvering, best avoided wherever possible, I don't even like stopping lol - getting more used to it now, will never be easy though.

yea sounds like mine mate, make myself look a right pratt in trafic

wheelspin stop wheelspin stop:D

the only time i can slip it is on tickover but its hard to do

Guest Flat4_ire
DAM...putting the supe in the garage it jumped forward and i crashed into the trolly jack, nice hole in the bumper now:(

ah man i told u the story on that clutch, u gotta ease it out slowly, bad form :(

i think thats what ive got to look forward to as ive got a HKS twin plate sat here ready to go in with the 6spd conversion

yep its gonna be the same...greg at turbo fit has the hks triple in his and he said its the same as mine, im gonna go for the rps cc once ive got my new wheels

Guest Terry S

they are still fierce Jamie, just not as fierce. See if the HKS slave cylinder mod is still about and try that before junking yours.

i dont think u should ditch it mate u will get hang of it:)

my excuse was driving in ford focus this morning then gtr then rx7 kinda makes it difficult at first driving but after half hour am fine :)

yea ill stick with it for a bit;) i might try that slave clyinder mod