The mkiv Supra Owners Club

indicators fell off?

Guest sunnyG83

Guest sunnyG83

Hi guys was washing the Sup today and got round to doing the front wing when i noticed i dont have an indicator on it. so i came on the site and looked at a few of the pictures on the home page and they all had some.

My car is a face-lift but im not sure if that makes any difference, and the indicator is on the front bumper, just wondering if this is normal. Thought they might have blown off by driving to fast :)

Guest Flat4_ire
Hi guys was washing the Sup today and got round to doing the front wing when i noticed i dont have an indicator on it. so i came on the site and looked at a few of the pictures on the home page and they all had some.

My car is a face-lift but im not sure if that makes any difference, and the indicator is on the front bumper, just wondering if this is normal. Thought they might have blown off by driving to fast :)

mine are on the bumper anyway ehhh i tink

Don't worry mate, it's normal. The face lift cars don't have an indicator on the wing, they have a reflector on the (stock) front bumper and the more rounded clear front indicator/side light in the side air intake area on the stock front bumper. like this:

DSCN2755-2.jpg

Don't worry mate, it's normal. The face lift cars don't have an indicator on the wing, they have a reflector on the (stock) front bumper and the more rounded clear front indicator/side light in the side air intake area on the stock front bumper. like this:

H, the side markers on the front are indicators, the rear ones are reflectors.