The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What happened to your old Supra?

Elliot

I was wondering earlier about what happened to my first Supra (currently on my third), and thought it might be worth posting up here to see if anyone knew.

I suppose I'm kidding myself that I'd buy it back if it ever came up for sale again! (like I'd have the money!)

1993 Silver NA manual, with OEM bodykit

Sold to someone from the Isle of Wight a couple of years ago. Any IOW members seen it there? Reg was K199 PHT

1994 Black Blitz NA aerotop

Sold to Graham (Sooper-Supra) on here. Still looking stunning!

I thought other people might want to know what happened to theirs as well, so feel free to post

Mawby's mrs bought my old siver one, then it has been sold twice more I think? Cracking car, and very quick, would love to have it back

and yes I have petes black NA. again a lovely car. Loads of bits waiting to be done on her. Nice to know they stay within the club sometimes

I'd Love to know how my Green Supra is W7SUP...been looking on 'Was It You' but no-one seems to have spotted it, also my previous black UK N730GGK....

Hey Simon,do you remember me?I pm"ed you when you were selling your green car,as I was looking for a Supra.How weird,two weeks later I went to Portland bill and bought a black uk car.

Reg was N730 GGK!!!!!!!!!!!

If you look at the Colchester meet pics,you will see your old steed(reg D 11AGG)

Small world my friend?

Hey Simon,do you remember me?I pm"ed you when you were selling your green car,as I was looking for a Supra.How weird,two weeks later I went to Portland bill and bought a black uk car.

Reg was N730 GGK!!!!!!!!!!!

If you look at the Colchester meet pics,you will see your old steed(reg D 11AGG)

Small world my friend?

My God what a small world...wow..Well I have to say that was a lovely car...I always looked after it very well when I had it, I sold it in a part ex to Pinewood in Coulsden for the Green one and as you will know by the log book I sold it, and then 6 months later I bought it back at one point as it had been sat on a forecourt at a hideously expensive price until..the next owner (who was a large fella) contacted me with a question because he couldn't find the alarm certificate and also wanted top check the mileage and then told me he had problems getting in or out of it because of his size..his name was Darryl Cod.

Maybe I should buy it back one day AGAIN he he...enjoy her I miss her lots..never gave me any trouble and I kept that car stock..originally bought it with just 16k miles from Shepperton Honda for £26k:rolleyes:

Maybe I should buy it back one day AGAIN he he...enjoy her I miss her lots..never gave me any trouble and I kept that car stock..originally bought it with just 16k miles from Shepperton Honda for £26k:rolleyes:

Well Simon,The car is still stock(last owner replaced the wheels for stock ones as Mr Cod must have strayed from the path at some point)and I intend for it to stay that way.Must correct you on your alledged mileage when you bought it,tut,tut.It was 16,019miles!Would like to meet at some point(with car of course).Do you have any pics of the car,with dates etc?I like to keep some sort of record with the car.At least the car is back in the forum again.Was a little suspect when Homer said at santa pod he recognised the plate from somewhere!

[:

Well Simon,The car is still stock(last owner replaced the wheels for stock ones as Mr Cod must have strayed from the path at some point)and I intend for it to stay that way.Must correct you on your alledged mileage when you bought it,tut,tut.It was 16,019miles!Would like to meet at some point(with car of course).Do you have any pics of the car,with dates etc?I like to keep some sort of record with the car.At least the car is back in the forum again.Was a little suspect when Homer said at santa pod he recognised the plate from somewhere!

Well I sold it before I joined this forum but i was a member of UK Supras group, I only ever attended one meet at Box Hill....

I have some pics of it I will have to scan them though as they were all taken on a normal camera, yep I had bought it from Shepperton Honda (now a Nissan dealer with 16,019 miles on that def ties up) would love to see it again one day, Darryl Cod only had it ffor about a couple of months and exchanged it for my BMW740 which he later sold and bought a Freelander...it was as good as when I sold it...I just remember driving it away back in my hands and feeling great. It felt exactly the same as it did when i first bought it...I think I cried in disbelief, it was like splitting up with a loved one...then getting back together again...oh by the way i had sex in it once lololol;) :D

It felt exactly the same as it did when i first bought it...I think I cried in disbelief, it was like splitting up with a loved one...then getting back together again...oh by the way i had sex in it once lololol;) :D

Thanks for that Si.....Right,could be a new thread "How many of you have had sex in a supra!".

No I dont think we will go there.

For sale,one black lurve machine,only soiled once....:innocent:

My old supra,sold it to VBJ(Vehicle Buyers Japan)in Newbury,Berks in 2002/03.Reg was K489 HDK.It was a GZ model in silver,silver dash,red calipers and a light tint on the side windows.The rest was stock gz model.Saw it once in Camberley and once again at VBJ when it was in for a service.Was dissapointed as when I had it,I had the wheels refurbed,when I saw it again EVERY wheel was badly curbed!:( VBJ bought it from me for £12000.It was on his forecourt next day for £14999 and was sold the next week!:blink: :