The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my baby's

brian73united

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the search is now over for a set of wheels that i liked cos i have found them and yes it's not just lust it's true love[/img]

Are you sure those are the correct offset for a Supra, they look like they could be a negative offset? I think you'll struggle getting a set of 4 pot calipers behind them, what brakes do you have fitted on the front?

Surely those wheels will never fit a MkIV Supra. Looks like they'll stick out miles beyond the front wings.

Anyone still got a link to the eBay listing? I want to see what the seller actually said.

Could have bought some brand new TTE rims for £1100

Surely those wheels will never fit a MkIV Supra. Looks like they'll stick out miles beyond the front wings.

Anyone still got a link to the eBay listing? I want to see what the seller actually said.

Could have bought some brand new TTE rims for £1100

hi jake , im after new wheels whats TTE rims

hi jake , im after new wheels whats TTE rims
Hi Jamie

TTE make the old Lexus GS300 Sport wheels. They're a popular choice for the Supra because they are good quality, quite light weight and the perfect offset for a Supra.

Here's an example pic :

http://img119.exs.cx/img119/1273/LexusWheelsOnSupra.jpg

how can you be sure they will stick out, do we know the exact sizes (J and offset). Obviously the set on mine do not stick out, but come right to the edge of the body which looks great, especially on the rear with the deep dish. I guess these might be quite a bit wider though, how wide are they exactly?

Hi, It was me that sold these to you.

They will fit a supra but obviously with the offset it's going to stick out.

A set of steel arches was the cheapest solution I got down to but never got round to do it.

I have a few pics that I could show you if you want?

just so you have a idea off what to expect.

how can you be sure they will stick out
Just look at the lip on them! Have you ever seen a lip like that on the front wheels of a Supra?

do we know the exact sizes (J and offset).
That's why I was asking for the eBay listing, to see what the seller said about them.

By the way, The J or JJ whatever of a wheel is nothing to do with the width or offset. It's only of interest when the tyre is being fitted to the wheel really.

Hi, It was me that sold these to you.

They will fit a supra but obviously with the offset it's going to stick out.

A set of steel arches was the cheapest solution I got down to but never got round to do it.

I have a few pics that I could show you if you want?

just so you have a idea off what to expect.

Get some posted up! From your avatar, they look like they stick out loads at the back!