The mkiv Supra Owners Club

poor range on my toad?

cookci

I have an A606 alarm (pro fitted apparently!)

The range is poor. Sometimes you have to put the fob on the glass to open the doors! the batteries have been replaced which did nothing!! Any suggestions?

Was going to fit remote start to it but i think i might look i bit of a tool remote starting from a 1ft away :D

cheers buddy your very helpful

you reckon it might be worth extending?

Dont suppose u have a a606 by any chance do you?

Don't think you're supposed to extend them for some reason - read it somewhere, don't know why.

I have got a Ai606 aswell, you don't have to be close at all for it to work.

I have an A606 alarm (pro fitted apparently!)

The range is poor. Sometimes you have to put the fob on the glass to open the doors! the batteries have been replaced which did nothing!! Any suggestions?

Was going to fit remote start to it but i think i might look i bit of a tool remote starting from a 1ft away :D

Wish I had that problem - my bloody Clifford blipper is so sensitive with an intercontinental range - I get worried if I blip mine on holiday in Greece in case it opens the bloody car back home!!!