The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need help from an ADMIN or someone with pull

Obiwan

Well my PM box filled up in less then 30 minutes. Is there an Admin or some in charge who could possibly boost me out of Newbie status as its killing me :)

Im all for helping you guys but im struggling using the boards with no power to operate.

Guess im just used to SupraForums where my inbox holds 63,500 pm's. (no exageration -admin perks)

Maybe someone can make me a Mod or Admin or something if it makes sense all around.

Also any way to do IMG tags in my signature and for my avatar?

Let me know!

Thanks

Ben

Im on a 48 hour schedule lol. So I sleep whenever I can. Besides its only 3am here :) I can still get another hour or so of work in and then sleep for 4 solid hours :)

Thanks for your concern though. Glad someone realizes what time it is here.

Pms are so low because you are not a club member. This is to discourage people from trying to trade without the proper authority.

Customer avatar are also reserved for club members.

Img tags are not allowed in signatures because they are a pita and make the whole forum look messy and horrible.

• 10 months later...