The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can You Identify...

NeoFuture

No probs mate.

Beware of cheap copies though (cheap means less than 2.5k for these)

I have a copied TRD kit here but it's never going on my car. Too much work to put it right.

I think Dusty does a very good quality replica kit for about $4k - as fitted to BigAl's georgeous purple TRD :drool:

Is it really that bad a fit jake? Was looking at a cheapie the other day in america.
Well it's not the standard that I'm used to Gez. I'm shit at bodywork unless it's straightforward and I'm easily put off. My mate who works with GRP all time as a boatbuilder reckons it would be simple but timeconsuming and would add 2 or 2½ days labour just to the fitting :eek: What's that @ £60/Hr bodyshop prices? :(

It'll be the same one you saw in the States most likely. About $1800 right?

Yeah was around $1400 i think. It looked like a weird sort of blue grp though. I'm pretty much the same with body work. Simple bolt on's or the odd tweak with some glass and filler is fine. But i dont think i'd have the patience or the knowledge to risk cutting bits up to fit. And i suppose a kit like the trd one needs to look good, and not botched.