The mkiv Supra Owners Club

engine bay bling, opinions on hose colour

Guest gzaerojon

Guest gzaerojon

cars going to be candy apple red including engine bay.

just fitting all my pollished bits (top job wayne :))

just about to order all my silicone hoses in red, but now im thinking it might be too red :search:

red? or what colour do you think would look good?

i thought about purple:blink:

i'm ordering tonight (money burning a hole and all that)

IMHO

Red will be too much and clash with the colour of the car.

Silver wouldn't look as good cause you have all your shiney bits and it won't contrast enough.

I think you should go for blue, yellow or maybe purple as these contrast and will show off your engine bay better.

Don't rush into ordering anything. Take a pic of your engine bay and ask if someone wouldn't mind photoshopping some coloured hoses on for you. That way you'll make a decision your happy with.

Guest gzaerojon
IMHO

Red will be too much and clash with the colour of the car.

Silver wouldn't look as good cause you have all your shiney bits and it won't contrast enough.

I think you should go for blue, yellow or maybe purple as these contrast and will show off your engine bay better.

Don't rush into ordering anything. Take a pic of your engine bay and ask if someone wouldn't mind photoshopping some coloured hoses on for you. That way you'll make a decision your happy with.

true about red and silver.

im thinking yellow or purple now. i've tested blue, not a big fan tbh.

i'll post up a pic

Anybody got any idea who sells Yellow hose kits as I have not been ablr to find anyone as yet ?

Sorry for the Hijack :D

Shaun.

They might have some Shaun

i.e from them

If you are really interested in SuperYellow, we may have some pieces remaining but we would want

to sell it all together. I cannot tell you during this writing (because I have to consult with the packing

department tomorrow) if there is enough to make kits from. If really interested, we would have to

take a general inventory for you. Let me know

Come back to me - no promises as you see