The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hampshire Convoy to Bolney down the A272

Ark

Chaps,

I'm arranging a Hampshire convoy to Bolney, running from Winchester, the full length of the A272 to Bolney - voted one of the best driving roads in the county.

We'll be joining several people from Hampshire Subaru (www.HampshireSubaru.co.uk) to make the run, and we're expecting a mix of cars.

If you're interested, please post up here, and I'll make some proper arrangements.

Cheers

Guest twin turbo36

Hi im new on here, this my 1st post too. Can my brother come?? the only thing is he has a cavalier, i havent got a supra yet, but im savin my penny's up!!

Dan. :)

No way - we're elitist snobs on here!!

ONLY KIDDING!

As I said, the more the merrier! It's always nice to meet new members and you can whet your appetite, seeing Supras in action.

Welcome to the club, by the way :D

I probablw will not be able to make the first meeting point, but could join up near petersfield. At a rough guess what time do you think you will leave Winchester. Also how long will the event go on for, and any other info would be cool.

Cheers

I probablw will not be able to make the first meeting point, but could join up near petersfield. At a rough guess what time do you think you will leave Winchester. Also how long will the event go on for, and any other info would be cool.

Cheers

There's a McDonalds in Petersfield, on the interchange between the A3 and the A272.

I'm guessing we'll be in that area around 10:30, assuming we leave Winchester at 10:00 - gives us enough time to do the usual round of introductions, wait for stragglers...

I've PM'd you my phone number - give us a call before 10:30 so we know whether to wait and pick you up, otherwise we'll press on...

The event lasts pretty much as long as people feel like hanging around really - early to mid-afternoon maybe? Some people want to stop for lunch, others only want to take photos and go home again. In summary, I don't think there are any plans for a return convoy.

The Bolney Stage Pub usually gets really busy, but apparently does good food, so bring some money if you want to eat. I've never seen a burger van or anything as backup, but we will pass a load of other country pubs on the way.