The mkiv Supra Owners Club

price for a supra

Guest rogersgti

Guest rogersgti

hi. just signed up and will be paying up soon as you guys are really friendly. just got a new job and i can finally start looking at getting a supra. im looking for a uk spec tt manual,as standard as poss. how much should i be looking to pay for a good one with under 80 thousand on the clock. i no there aint many but ive got 7 months to find one in my budget. cheers

Year won't really matter coz they stopped making the fully manual tt in 96, probably around the £8k-£9k if your really lucky, but they are rare as hens teeth or tits on a tomcat! I gave up and baught a J-Spec for about £2k less and spent the savings on mods. The UK Spec isn't that much better IMOP.

when you can get a cheaper low milage j-spec?

....that's been clocked to make it look special, crashed and repaired with no history to show this, thrashed around Japan, then the docks and then up and down the same bypass in the UK (maybe)

Approach a UK or a J-Spec with the same mentality you would any used car, judge each one individually, there are shocking examples of all variants.

why get a high milage uk, thats probably been thrashed up and down the local bypass(I would never do that;) ), when you can get a cheaper low milage j-spec?

:yeahthat: i got a TT manual with only 40,000miles for the same price you are looking at :)

Guest rogersgti

im after a uk car cos the insurance is cheaper but i may end up getting a j spec if i cant find one before my deadline of oct. so if any sees any nice cheap tt manuals can you let me no. cheers