The mkiv Supra Owners Club

bpu scotland

nige

hi guys,thinking about doing some mods on the sup,at the moment its a standard tt j-spec auto 96,ive got an apexi intake and awaiting my rsr catback,is there any good tuners up here in scotland you can recomend to do the other bits for me ie,decat,boost guage fcd,fuel pump etc,any advice apreciated,cheers,nige.

Guest sunnyG83

hi nige my name is sunny and im from edinburgh or close enough, i have heard alot of good things about Dastek in dalgety bay. or you could come across the forth road bridge and take a trip to CRD (Calder Racing Developments) in suprise suprise Calder. i have no first hand dealings with these firms though mate and am going solely on what most of my mates have told me but both are big CRD is well know in the scene (ohhh err the scene)

hope this helps a bit.

Hi,

I've been hearing good things about Hypertec in Bonnybridge, the guy Duncan who owns and operates the place won some sort of Mechanic of the year award for Toyota Uk when he worked for them.

He's now got his own place Hypertec that deals particularly with Japanese sports imports, im booked in to get mine serviced with him this Thursday.

I've been hearing good things about Hypertec in Bonnybridge, the guy Duncan who owns and operates the place won some sort of Mechanic of the year award for Toyota Uk when he worked for them.

He's now got his own place Hypertec that deals particularly with Japanese sports imports, im booked in to get mine serviced with him this Thursday.

Today 01:17

I'll vouch for that, He's the only gargage I trust my car with. Top bloke

No, I wasnt dude, did you see another blue Supe?

One featured in the April 2006 (current) Fast & Modified magazine. Seemingly called BURNOUT and is owned by a bloke called Magintie (may be on this site?). But it looks a nice example.

Torque Performance in Hamilton done much of the work on this car.- another lead for Nigel