The mkiv Supra Owners Club

convoy to bolney

supradibbs

The Bolney event is at the Bolney Stage Pub. Its an old coaching inn just off teh A24 at Bolney. Its a mass invasion for 1 day by jap cars. Normally about 500 cars there of various types. They have special invitees in the car park each year and Burt and Dibble got the nod this year.

Starts at 11am, they serve cheap but nice food and everybody walks up and down the road looking at the cars. At some point a nonce in a Scooby will race up and down the road and then the police do a drive past.

Theres normally so many cars that a misty headlight will hardly be noticed.

JB

Guest gzaerojon
If i come along it may very well be on the bike, maybe we can park with the other non jap cars :(

who's up for a non soop convoy :D

lol, might just try that, but it looks a bit discoloured, think maybe something is growing in there and I need to open it up and clean it out before it becomes some sort of health hazard!

cheers for the info, might well come along to this then :)

and what happens in the carpark, for the select few then, I'm curious!?

Just had a note from the organisers saying an email will go out to the 2 supras in the car park this weekend saying what time etc.

For everybody else there will probably be a convoy from South Mimms going clockwise round the M25, over the Dartford bridge, going past Clacky services and then down the M23/A23. I would expect the convoy to leave Mimms at 9.30am or possibly a little earlier and go past Clacky at about 10.30am. I will track down more details on that shortly.

JB

Hi guys.

Sorry for the delay in getting a note out to the 2 guys who will be in the carpark. I've been holding off in hope that some of the other clubs would get their acts together and sort out 2 cars ... unfortunately it hasn't happened.

I'll be sending out a note to everyone who'll be in the carpark in the next couple of days. Those clubs who still haven't sorted out a couple of cars will be missing out and Lex (from JapUKMeets) and I will be hand picking a few extra cars to be on display.

Hope that clarifies things a bit. Sorry to be taking so long.

Daz