The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Club Videos

Gerry

Just to thank Mawby for all his work on the new Club Video section (have a look, it's not in Multimedia it's in the Club section, top of the page).

It's great advertising for the club and reminds me of some fun times - plus makes me look forward even more to Summer 2006 :) :) :)

Thankyou....

Just to thank Mawby for all his work on the new Club Video section (have a look, it's not in Multimedia it's in the Club section, top of the page).

It's great advertising for the club and reminds me of some fun times - plus makes me look forward even more to Summer 2006 :) :) :)

Thankyou....

:angrymod: :kissass: :D

Some great shakey camera action :thumbs:

I'll see if we can get some HK Supra meet footage next time to post :)

No problem. I've been wanting to do it for a while - just needed to find a way of doing it without it costing us an arm and leg for bandwidth.

The reason for the more from the multimedia gallery to the club membership forum was so they could be viewed by none members, something we could never have even considered all the time we were hosting the videos!

I've got another 13 to post up shortly, and another 6 videos on the way.

and what was that womens problem, anyone know
Yep, it was on one of the Gumballs. We were all ploding along at *cough* 70 mph when the lead car suddenly realised we needed the next junction... which was only half a mile or so away. So it was a scramble for the inside line, during which someone cut very close to the front of her car. Although it was naughty, I wouldn't have said it was dangerous. However, she followed us off the turning and for a further 5 miles before we stopped and she jumped out shouting at the nearest person, not actually knowing who had cut her up. Very brave woman I say.

• 1 year later...