The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Greddy EVO Exhaust

Lewis

Been offered a greddy EVO in place of an RSR I have been waiting for.

Has anyone got one fitted?

I have a decatted NA and would be interested in any sound clips and/or pics of them fitted.

I'll be honest, the promo pictures dont make me feel that great about it but then sometimes things look a lot better in the flesh.

Any opinions?

TBH, I think I might just cut my losses and get one made by hand. At least I know what I am getting and can specify it.

Such a pain in the arse though as I have been waiting for months since the trader ordered it. Delays in japan/us means it wont be here for at least another month.

Guest Flat4_ire
TBH, I think I might just cut my losses and get one made by hand. At least I know what I am getting and can specify it.

Such a pain in the arse though as I have been waiting for months since the trader ordered it. Delays in japan/us means it wont be here for at least another month.

man mvp in america can have the rsr shipped to u right away, have it in 2 weeks max

I've got some kind of aftermarket exhaust from an N/A that you could have FOC. It could do with a weld over a corroded area but it's not broken yet. Don't know what it is except it says JASMA on it (apparently Jap standards mark). It makes your car sounds like a Porsche or M3, not loud really.

The GReddy exhausts are very good quality and good value for money. The Greddy Power Evolution II includes pipe to replace the 2nd cat, it is designed for the TT, has 80mm piping/115mm tailpipe and a removable baffle. No idea what it sounds like but I suspect on an NA it will be more than loud enough with or without the baffle.

If you don't need the decat pipe then other alternative could be the GReddy Power Extreme II, which is a cat back system and thus is a bit cheaper. Or for similar money (slightly more) to the EVO, you could get the GReddy Titan Composite which is stainless steel piping with titanium back box.

http://www.trust-power.com/01exhaust_list/toyota_window.html

Thanks chaps, really helpful.

Cheers carl0s that's very kind of you, as I am now living darn sarf it might be a little far for me to go but you are a true gent for offerring. If I struggle to get anything sorted i will let you know and may well borrow it if that's ok.

Thanks again. Nic your info is spot on, I will take a look.

Flat4, I'm told NOONE has them, even RSR hold no stock and are having to make them right now for at least two of our traders here, do you know for a fact that dusty has some?

The GReddy exhausts are very good quality and good value for money. The Greddy Power Evolution II includes pipe to replace the 2nd cat, it is designed for the TT, has 80mm piping/115mm tailpipe and a removable baffle. No idea what it sounds like but I suspect on an NA it will be more than loud enough with or without the baffle.

If you don't need the decat pipe then other alternative could be the GReddy Power Extreme II, which is a cat back system and thus is a bit cheaper. Or for similar money (slightly more) to the EVO, you could get the GReddy Titan Composite which is stainless steel piping with titanium back box.

http://www.trust-power.com/01exhaust_list/toyota_window.html

Hi Nic (checking that ballast Q for you in a sec BTW)

I don't need a decat pipe as the car is fully decatted so am I righ in saying that the Power Extreme II or the titan composit are the best bets?

Only thing is that they all seem pretty bendy compared to the RSR which is a literal straight. Bendy to me means restrictive to varying degree's.

Anyone have any pics of the greddys fitted to a supra? I know it's a long shot but it could make all the difference