The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Boost Logic Basic Turbo Kit

wkdtime

The difference between the Budget (

I had the budget and it really worked well, but I always wished I could have afforded the full tubi manifold. (For cosmetic reasons).

If you want a T67 you really need to use a full tubi manifold.

Guest Terry S

Alex pretty much covered it. If you want any tech infor on either kit please contact me.

Think all the BL stuff is pretty proven here now. If anyone must have PHR I can get it in at great prices, but can always beat those with the BL stuff. There is going to be so big changes of the supply of BL stuff soon and the customer will benefit. Maybe thats why other kits will be muted as the new flavour of the Month?

Quite a few americans views, and the build quality. Don't forget you get a custom intercooler pipe that is direct fit , not through the wing, the Genuine HKS manifold and all fixings not just VTA filter for the Breather system.

Why would you want the HKS header? :)

I can name 3 that are better/flow more.

Why would you want the HKS header? :)

I can name 3 that are better/flow more.

I agree, there are ones with better flow, but to date I haven't heard of one going back that has a resonable size turbo on it, not counding Jet engines that soem yanks put on there.

No doubt BL is the best for the cash, that goes without saying.

Guest Terry S
does the t61 abd 67 use the same tube manifold?

Adam on the tubular, any T4 flanged turbo will fit the manifold. The Greddy series wont fit the BL kit because the Exhaust housing uses a different flange. Any T4 with a V banded 2.5" exhaust housing should fit the kit.

The Boostlogic kits can be sold as a set up kit too, so without turbo, and they sell a retro fit kit for those with a T78 or T88 wishing to change kits.