The mkiv Supra Owners Club

cheap wheels

JamieP

yea dont think the milanos would look right in 18"

No prbs Jamie, not my first choice either but they're on the car so will stay on the car for a while. Seriously glad you've got better taste in wheels than BSA's. Dont wanna go spoiling a nice car. What you looking to get then, any ideas?

maybe just two new front wheels in the correct offset as i love the blitz, not sure yet though:)

That would be a very good choice. I personally think your wheels look sweet on your car. I'm a fan of blitz and also a fan of your car. If I was in a position a little earlier when I was looking I'd have been very interested when yours came up.

bad luck bud... my matey has got the same blitz as yours fella and has them over big brakes, has nic come back with a bigger offset??

BBS LM split rims are a simular style and will defo fit over, i had them on mine before i got the do-lucks

bad luck bud... my matey has got the same blitz as yours fella and has them over big brakes, has nic come back with a bigger offset??

BBS LM split rims are a simular style and will defo fit over, i had them on mine before i got the do-lucks

yea nic has given me a rough price,he is gonna check it tomorrow for me and check availability;)