The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oh dear she is gunna need jigging!

Pig

I had a very small bump in my car. After stripping it to check if there was anymore damage its clear that its had a smack before. As you can see from the photo's the rear impact bar is fucked! its been put back on damaged as a new one will not fit. The reason for the new one not fitting is where its bolted in on the right its bent/pushed back. Doh.

Am looking for a second hand impact bar please!

Cheers Jon

DSC00498 (Medium).JPG

DSC00501 (Medium).JPG

DSC00500 (Medium).JPG

i know how you feel with the jigging i have to get mine down, my front passenger front is 1 inch higher than any other part of the car

i was quoted 900 to get it jigged but can get it done for 350-600 (600 being a lot of jigging needed)

Thakfully i work at a body shop so will get it done for the price of a few beers as its only VERY small what needs to be sorted!

John thats doesnt really show a lot except a bent rear bumper bar, which can just be replaced

Sorry, best pics i could get. Its not out by much!

nasty mate, what happened. Hows the single

Not too bad cheers mate, not got her mapped etc at the moment and running a tiny air filter so its very restrictive! Ask me again when im running 1.4 bar and it will be a different matter!