The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Weekend car or everyday use?

pistonbroke

Everyday use or weekend warrior?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Everyday use or weekend warrior?

• Everyday workhorse
    • Weekend poser

As you lot may know, I've just bought me a mighty fine TT Supra. I'm using mine as an everyday car but was wondering how many other people do as well?

I ask this because I rarely see another one on the road, and was thinking that people may only have them as a weekend bit of fun.

When we had That F*cking Tank AKA future pikey mobile AKA the Volvo we used to use it at weekends. Handy for getting shopping home. In the Supra you kind of have to lay it all flat in the *cough* boot or stack it precariously on the rear *cough again* seats.

Now it's the Supra for everything.

It's my only and everything car. I did an office move in it last week - moved seven computers, screens, laser printers, two servers, UPSs etc. etc. I managed to get five computers, two LCD screens and a laser printer and lots of cables in the car all at once on Saturday :D

I have a n/a and I use it every day doing about 300 - 400 miles a week, the only reason I got an n/a was the fact of warming up ang cooling down the turbo when only wanting to pop down the shop would be a right b__tard .:rolleyes: