The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Serious Supra Problem

Guest mad has

Guest mad has

hello i have a serious supra problem i want one i have the money to get one about 8000 but i dont no what one to get as in t top or hard top auto or manual please help i have never had a supra be4 or and jap car like one i have normally stuck to bmw and things like that until i drove a supra and i see that i needed one please help:p

aero top's only come as auto's (in Right Hand Drive anyway). As to auto vs. manual, it's been done to death. The auto box in the supra is one of the best IMO but I wouldn't be without my manual. Autobox will also need upgrading if you're planning on going for big power, but the manual is almost indestructable.

is there any were that have good ones for sale

No, they're all shit :rolleyes:

...of course there's places that sell decent ones. Use the search button, or even the "cars for sales section" on the main page.

For new imports try Jurgen (VERY highly recommended), also Bonsai, Whifbitz & Newera. Also look for some of the longer term members cars for sale, most will have a good amount of their history on this site and be owned by an enthusiast.

Go and see as many as you can, then make up your mind. There's plenty out there, and be patient.

i second that!!!!!!!!!! be very very patient, i was'nt and i am paying the price badly, go to supra meets and plenty of them check the calender on here for your area dn in the events forum, look to buy for summer, you have plenty time, take a mechanic with you, the aa checks are pointless and dont buy the first one you see you will seriously regret it

buy a standard to get used to a TT power

No prob mate. Anytime...i should have suggested tonight. weather is good for it at the moment! bit slippy so lots of RLTC showing off!

Regards the power, i need to put it up against someone elses car as its not feeling that quick at the moment!