The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Once again, im going to Lincoln!

whitesupratt

Im going to make my way up to Lincoln in the Supe today for a long weekend. So once again, if anything is going on, i'll come and join, or if anyone would like to have a go in my Supe, as Iv had so many problems with it (which are now solved) i would still like someone else's opinion on the drive of my car.

We can always rustle up a quick Supra meet mate - there's nothing planned at the mo but I'm seeing one of the local Supra owners later so lets see what we can do - be interested to have a run in yours and compare them back to back!

If you'd come up last night we had a pleasant bimble around some Lincolnshire B Roads!! 2 Supes, a Celica GT4, nice spiced up 4x4 Cossie and something French!! No probs on the straights but the 4x4 boys took the advantage on the twisties!

Not yet - what colour is it? Will keep my eye out!! There's a Corsa round here that's had a shed load done to it that gives us all a run for our money though - had him up my chuff all the way back from Newark a month or so ago, bugger wouldn't shift from my rear view mirror!

And you've been noticeable by your absence lately mate!! Gonna join us for a Bubble meet next time round?

if your looking for something to do me and a few mate are off to Santa Pod RWYB on Sat were meeting in a carpark opposite the play house pub in grantham at 8am to drive there your welcome to join us it would be nice to meet up with some other supe's. it cost a tenner to get in and if you want 20 to go down the track all day!! so you know where i am if you want to tag along

Cool, I may well do so! although Santa Pod is soooo much closer to my home in Hertfordshire than here in Lincoln. (just got here by the way) thought I would surprise my mum for mothers day.

If I drive down to pod I may as well then drive home, rather than back to Lincoln, then back to Herts again!

Ellis that would be cool if we can just meet even for you to take mine for a run. I d like to know if it all feels as it should, iv never driven another Supra, and no other Supra owner has driven mine, so I have no idea if all is well or not!