The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi everyone! 2 questions i would like to ask...

supra69

Hey ppl im Kevin:hello:

i just would like to ask you supra experts some questions.

What kind of price should i bee looking at to insure a supra for a first time driver...i know...not smart....3ltr...but i love em so much...planning for one next year!

and what do you think of this kit? custom by my mate who lives in the West Indies, Trinidad.

http://www.steveselectronics.biz/gallery_html/albums/Streetwise%20Sounds%20Car%20Show%20at%20Rienzi%20on%20May%2002%20-%202004/DSC03285.jpg

http://www.steveselectronics.biz/gallery_html/albums/Streetwise%20Sounds%20Car%20Show%20at%20Rienzi%20on%20May%2002%20-%202004/DSC03286.jpg

here is the back bumper, side skirts and spoiler....the car has gone on and had a big change.....but the kits the same...

http://www.steveselectronics.biz/gallery_html/albums/Car-Expo%20Mania%20at%20Centre%20of%20Excellence/dsc086.jpg

hi kevin, welcome to the club. My cousin in Guyana was telling me about this supra i think. Front looks nice, not sure about the spoiler though.

Insurance will be high for a time first driver, if your under 21 you will be looking at least 3,000 third party.

Depends how old you are, but a new driver with no NCB in any Supra isn’t going to be cheap. I'd imagine lots of companies won’t insure you as they often require you to have held your licence for 2 years for a high performance car or import.

You could always try it on one of the insurance websites like elephant.

Hi, thanx for the replys, i see where you are coming from, but i really dont know what type of supra im going for...ive been doing research..but not enough...can anyone post some info on insurance estimations for diff types of soops and years? what about sky insurance? anyway that would be such a help. Heres more pics of the spoiler...the pic dosnt really fully show how it looks..sorry about the big pics...