The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cars in the park - May 7th

AJI

I was wondering whether many of the North-Westerners will be heading over to this 'cars in the park' event?

Its to the east of Skipton.

June is getting a bit busy for me... I'll have to wait closer to the time to see if I can make the Perth meet-up.

Gord R - its more of a general sportscar meetup I believe, not origin specific, or type specific. I've never been to this event before so it will be new to me.

They get cars ranging from Pagani Zonda through to the old age 'E' Type Jag. A number of them will be jap-machines and many more will be the likes of TVR, porsche, Lotus etc.

But as with most car meetups, it will be very dependant on the weather as to what turns up.

There is a thread about it on 'pistonheads'.

I'll be travelling from Cumbria down the A65, if anyone wants a convoy to the show ?

yeah sounds good.

there is also a couple of other cars wanting to convoy down, which we'll be picking up at Long Preston.

But it will be very dependant on the weather for me.... if its going to proper pi$$ down then I'll be giving it a miss... if its going to be sunshine with a light shower or two then I'll go. If its going to be warm sunshine all day long then it will be a great show... hopefully see some supercars there.

I'll sort out a meetup time closer the date.

also got to hope the weather is fine... the show won't be all that much if its raining.

If the forecast, closer the time, says its going to pi$$ down most of the day then I may not go. But a little bit of rain won't put me off... it would have to be a proper dull day to keep me away.

• 4 weeks later...

WHere abouts are u mate??... I am down on sowarth in settle

AJI... may have to cancel this one.. i was meant to be pickign the supra from Oxford tomoz... but i havent heard anything yet..so may not have her back in time im afraid..and the scoob isnt regd yet either!!!