The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whifbitz! What a company!

spikesjz

well i was a little fed up today and need to get away from it all and was thinking what could i get for the Supra to just do it up, a little at a time!!! so i picked up the phone and called Whifbitz to see if they had a 2nd de-cat pipe in stock. With luck they did. I said i would see them in a couple of hours as thats how long the journey was from sunny Lincolnshire to Enfield although he said he could post it to me i said no i could do with the drive out. I arrived and they were a lunch but not a problem i'd wait. Paul brought the de-cat pipe out and explaned what i need to do to fit it to the N/A. i said i will find some one to do it when i got home. He then offered to fit it for me i was taken aback with this gesture. So they fitted the de-cat pipe and i noticed an exhuast i liked so they fitted that too. Do you know what i've been to some garages in my time but to go to Whifbitz was a absolute pleasure nothing seemed too much trouble for the both of them and i would recommend their services to anyone. Thanks guys i know you will read this and it is pleasure to have met you both. i shall certainly be using their services again. Thank you

Totaly agree! Whifbitz is a top garage, they've looked after my Supra since I got it. Paul's a pleasure to deal with and I've never had anything but excellent work from him and Darren. Absolute pleasure to deal with unlike some experiences I've had with some people on here.

:grouphug:

Yep - totally agree... also what you get from the boys is honesty, and backup.

With these types of cars, things don't always go to plan... but somehow the guys always have another up their sleeves :D

I'm sure PeterP will echo this as well after his recent breakdown that Paul/Daz helped out on.

Keep it up guys....