The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Pack for members

Stolichnya

when we join this club, do we get a "pack" or something? iv heard seen people mention they got thier stuff but after a good few months of being a member.... nothing!

i dont want to be a bill no stickers! sniff

yours was sent yesterday, so should br there today or tomorrow to the address on your CP!!

nothing to do with the use of smileys, the answer text was a tad off or seemed strong (i thought anyway) for what was a normal question. not offended in anyway, i like banter. perhaps i need to spend more time learning what all the acronyms mean to be "down with it" as i dont have a clue what a "cp" is!! at 37 i am too old to learn a new language! and drunk far to often to remember what people tell me they mean.

i am frightened to post another question now, and i have a burning one too!!!!

Arrest me! not too worried, 2 of my best mates are coppers. Anyhew, i have the answer re the pack thanks, was just unsure if anything was had or not. no probs!

my question (SupraGal) was which tires people have on the rear and are happy with/ unhappy with. Think i asked you already? i was thinking of postingthe question to find out which tires are good/bad/crap etc

I have 275/35/18 Michelin Pilts on and they are really useless, so what we think, is this worth a new post?

all smileys, text, arests are welcome!

Eagle F1's seem to be the tyre of choice. A good choice for performance and good value for money too. Personally I wouldn't skimp on cost for tyres. They are your only contact with the road, so IMO a very important piece of the car!

I too, have learnt a new language and I'm older than you!!!!! :D