The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT Supra needed!!!!!!!

Supraudi

I joined this forum a few weeks ago and having browsed through it quite a bit, I feel it will help me alot once I do get a Supra.

I have been looking for a few weeks now however nothing has come up yet. I am after a UK spec Twin Turbo Manual in Black or a facelift J-Spec version as the likes of black_cats......(Great looking car). Ideally mint with lowish miles and the younger the better as I will seriously try and keep it for life. It will be a weekend car for me. However it will be neglected a little during the summer months as I have my Kawasaki ZX-10R.......any other bikers here???

Anyway hello to everybody and look forward to seeing some of you in the near future.

Kit

Hey Kit

Just joined/introduced myself. Try Jurgen Vallons for an import...has great feedback and a lot of very satisified customers. I was gearing up to use Jurgen and certainly would have done had the exact spec of car I was looking for not have came up for sale on this forum...I put a deposit on it the next day. Jurgen was very helpful in every way (only lives about 6 miles from me although I've never met him)

Good luck with your search

Gary

I gave up looking for a black UK manual and settled for a blue UK auto. (the ones available were asking silly money as well, double what I paid in the end)

The colour *does* grow on you and now if I had to respray it probably I wouldn't go for black.

The auto grows on you as well, you adjust your driving style and it's worth it.

Is it the new ZX10 you've got or the 'old' one? Nice bike.

I may go for the 14 a year after it comes out:D (let it debug a bit)

I really do want a manual though. I have just contacted Jurgen who will try and bid on this one available at a Japanese auction. Facelift 96 TT manual in black. Theres a UK black one available on Pistonheads.....its really nice but slightly over my budget for a 93 model...£10800.

My ZX10 is a 2004 model. Just put loads of carbon bits on it....the ZX14 is meant to be awesome...so take care in that mate if you do get one John.

I really do want a manual though.

I never had an auto before, the supra autobox is closely related to the stock ECU and torque-curve so it works well.

It's not the joke that most other autoboxes are.

Theres a UK black one available on Pistonheads.....its really nice but slightly over my budget for a 93 model...£10800.

That's a lot of money for a 13 year old car.

What sort of mileage does it have?

My ZX10 is a 2004 model. Just put loads of carbon bits on it....the ZX14 is meant to be awesome...so take care in that mate if you do get one John.

Got a 99Blackbird (not that I ever ride it:rolleyes: ), used to be out-and-out Kawa man until then.

RD400 - I have done one track day before. This year I will be doing Mallory Park and Donninton hopefully.

John A - That car has done 113,000 miles....Well I think I have found a nice Facelift J Spec....will keep people informed. And your Blackbird....wicked bike mate. Dont u even ride it in the summer?

... That car has done 113,000 miles....

Been around the block a few times hasn't it.

Bit cheeky to ask £10K+ in the current economic environment. The F&F effect has worn off completely now.

Well I think I have found a nice Facelift J Spec....will keep people informed.

Yeah, go for a low-mileage VVTi, as young as you can.

At least it won't have salt damage.

If you intend to mod it hard, then most of the bits you'll have to change anyway.

And your Blackbird....wicked bike mate. Dont u even ride it in the summer?

Very rarely, I used to be crazy with bikes but it wore off apparently.

At some point I had a ZX11turbo and managed not to kill myself.:D

After that everything feels sloooooow

Nice bike mate.....To be fair I aint seen that bike yet. I have always liked the K5 1000.... However the new R1 and R6 look awesome in my opinion...So do you have a Supra Don?

yes mate black jspec tt manual its near finished so il have some pics on this weekend. seen a new R6 today really nice:D