The mkiv Supra Owners Club

connor66

Hi guys

Just thought I'd introduce myself. Name's Gary, I'm an old git (turned 40 last week...ouch) and living proof that older doesn't necessarily mean wiser. I'm based up in Northumberland (town called Ashington) and looking forward to meeting some of you nutters on the national meets...no, I don't do bread.

Had my Supra for about 3 weeks now (couple of pics in my garage). Its a black 93 Jap TT 6spd with BPU mods...intake, exhaust, full de-cat w/restrictor ring (1.1), fmic, sbov and recently fitted uk suspension due to ground clearance issues on my drive (cheers Kopite). Absolutely love the car although it needs a new clutch (on the way).

This is my second Supra...had an auto TT around 4 years ago, but lost my job and the car had to go :(

Owned an RX7 for the last 3 years. Rebuilt the rotary twice and when it let go a third time, patience ran out (not to mention the contents of my wallet).

Anyway, great forum...is this the same forum from around 4 years ago? I was member 69 then (oooerr) and remember names like Branners and Kevin Huntley (who I just met the other day at Envy)

Speak soon, cheers Gary

Welcome mate, pm Mawby, if he can find your old log-in he may (may) be able to re-instate it and your old details, you will just then need to look at your garage etc.

watch the NE Events forums for local meets, we have 1 in harrogate in a week or so if your interested and about!!

Welcome.... nice to have more "mature" members (OK I admit it, I'm an even older git)!

It makes up for the hip, backward baseball capped, hairy (ok jealous I know) young hooligans that are on here... :)

Even nicer that you are "back in the fold" with another Supe - have fun....

Cheers