The mkiv Supra Owners Club

April's South East Meet

KatieC

• 2 weeks later...

Bugger... Due to work i now cant make it...

But it does mean next time i am there (May) i will have my full decat and 'zorst... :D

Have a good one,

See you all next time (to those i know), and hope to meet a few more!

Hey all,

Just got home and wanted to say it was nice to meet a few more people and put a few more faces to names (or sigs, at least!). I hope to make the first Tuesday of the month a much more regular thing. Thanks again, Andy (Mr T) and Susan for letting me tag along with you guys, your car looks simply perfect. Im very jealous!

Hope to see you soon,

Andy

As usual, thanks for a great night, nice to see everyone again.

Welcome to the new faces, Andy (Sub-Culture) sorry it was a poor showing on numbers, I'm sure there will be more when the good weather comes !

Nice car Mr T, I may be out with the enamel paint this weekend, sounded really nice when you blasted past at the roundabout...:D :d :D

Had fun with a porshe on the way home but let down the Supra name by not owning him (did give it a go though) :) not sure of the model (Laz ?) but he was going for it.

May see you on Saturday those who are going (weather permitting).

Cheers

Gerry & Soo

He was going wasn't he :)

At 150+ I was only holding the distance until we hit a bottleneck and he slowed.

I was also experiencing a slight noise in my left ear which seemed to increase with the speedo needle (not mechanical).

At least it was nice that he gave us a "toot" as we went by.

Fun for a while though.:D :d :D

Mine was reminding me that any one of the cars we were overtaking could be an "unmarked" !

Why is it that women (sorry ladies) always chose to remind you of something you already know, but don't want to think about right at that particular time...

Nice to see everyone again, & thanks to Andy (sub culture) for convoying over with me. Your car will defiantly look a one off after you have finished with all your mods. Maybe we will have to call you "Mr Smooth" :D after removing aerial, door handles, brake light, etc, etc.

Laz, are you sure the reason for not being able to go over 120, was not down to the extra weight you may have been carrying, due to the curly whirly thingy mega bowl ice cream dessert joby, that was consumed on the night!;) :D :D (we was all very impressed, or shocked you managed to get to the bottom of the bowl):p