The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spotting Supra's frustration

NEO

Why is it when ever I am not driving my supra but driving my other car that I see loads of supra's on the road. As soon as I go out in my supe at the weekend I never see another supra :complain:

Last night my wife and I were on the way to the pub and I was driving our Golf when just infront of us I saw a red J spec supra which we followed for a bit before it turned off. Then just a bit further down the road I saw a Black L reg Supra which again we followed for a while. The day before I also saw a white Veilside supra going past my house which I have not seen before.

I have owned my supe now for 2 years and during all this time I think I have only ever seen 3 other fellow supra owners who have also seen me of which we have acknowledged each other with a wave or a flash of the head lights.

Is it just me or do others experience this also? :search:

Unless your going to a meet, or meeting a mate! there is nothing like looking in the mirror and seeing another Supe behind you, and 1 in front just puts you close to heaven! And 1 either side on the 3 lane motorways and heaven !! :eyebrows:

What like this ;)

wing mirror 2.jpg

When ever I see another Supra I get giddy with excitement.

Sad for a 29 year old to admit :(

i am the same....... how sad is this. bumped in to a guy filling up a single aero top 650 brake and he was putting normal unleaded in...:blink:

never met him before, but seen his car many times,

its full velside aerotop, single turbo and its purple /green pearl. car looked sweet if your out there mate.???????

Where do abouts are you? If your around Surrey that may have been me?

I live in Frimley Green mate, outskirts of Camberley. Where abouts are you then?

I know of about 3 supes within a mile radius of where I live and there are plenty of members in the Bracknell and Basingstoke area.

I live in Frimley Green mate, outskirts of Camberley. Where abouts are you then?

I know of about 3 supes within a mile radius of where I live and there are plenty of members in the Bracknell and Basingstoke area.

Yeah that was me - I was driving through Camberly/Frimley - I'm off tonight to check out Bluewater as I'm from near there originally but now in Woking.