The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mallory Photo's Part 2

spikesjz

well maybe you can but that dont pay the mortgage!! i don't work as a photographer for free. and i can edit the print to how i think that it is best suited and compensate for variations in the lighting conditions! Maybe thats my 25 years of doing it but hey what do i know!! and have you ever been to a professional photographers? have you seen what they charge? mmmm a fortune. i do everything at home because i get the results that i want. anyway i'm glad you liked them

yeh i have at home but i wanted people to see all the photo's in one go. also i do A4 size (bigger than 10x8) for £7.50 inc p/p

I can see nearly all of them in one, but to look at them and see the detailing i need a magnifying glass.

£7.50, not bad price. Are you trader here now? :)