The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Alarm Suppliers

Guest wackojacko

Guest wackojacko

Picking up my first Supra tomorrow morning (can't wait) and it needs to have a CAT 1 alarm fitted. Have decided that i want a Toad Ai606, mobile fit.

Does anyone know of anyone good fitter in the Berkshire area, was thinking bout one of these guys of ebay, anyone else used them ? Dodgey ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toad-Ai606-cat-1-alarm-clifford-sigma-autowatch-cobra_W0QQitemZ8046864284QQcategoryZ75329QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

or

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOAD-Ai606-CAT-1-ALARM-SYSTEM-FULLY-INSTALLED-229-99_W0QQitemZ8046306258QQcategoryZ75329QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Any help would be great thanks :search:

I would take it to somewhere to get it done unless you have a good indoor space for the bloke to work.

You cannot do a decent job out in the elements.

Matt Harword is THE man to see about supra electrics. He's in Maidstone but its well worth the trip to have a decent job done, and his prices are usually great too!

I think his number is in his profile on here.

Guest wackojacko

Ok, thanks have had a look and will consider using Matt,

I have got access to a large indoor working area at work, and i really could do without having to take off the time to travel down to Maidstone. Can anyone recomend a mobile fitter, I've done a search on here and i take it that GAP are not a good company to go with.

My last alarm was a mobile fit from a company called Protec working out of Bracknell and they fitted the TOAD very well.

I would be very grateful for any thoughts. (Pick up the Supra in 15hours encounting) !! :)

Hi I used an internet company called potn.co.uk got ai606 fitted for £389 and they came to the house and did it outside.Blokes came from in car in Wembley(i am in Warwickshire), they are vsib approved and did an awesome job of fitting the alarm, seem to know their way around supra and install was second to none

cheers