The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet Tues 21st March

BURT

Hi mate i was just gonna put a post up about this. Last time i went was befre xmas but there were alsorts of jap cars there. Its usually top floor of the yellow car park but if the weather does get bad i dont c y we cant move the meet downstairs to the under ground car park. I'll be there though.

Surj

cars normally start arriving around 730 and stay for a couple of hrs prob till about 10. I havent been for a few months so dont know what it'll be like but hey as long as we're all there with our supras then thats what counts. Ive put a post on the pulsar gtir forum aswel.

Surj

Guys I have a problem with my car. Had a little accident with the pavement (yea pavement, came out of no where and hit me!! lol) anyway i smashed both left alloys and that. Got the work done by the insurance but i keep gettin a grinding noise from left wheel. Been told it can be the bearings but its hard to check by moving the wheel. Does any1 know any1 from these areas that can sort this or check it for me?

Surj

ps ill still be coming 2nite!