The mkiv Supra Owners Club

exhaust note!

ADD

morning all, i dont know if im just being paranoid or whether this is normal but within the note of my exhaust (nur spec/full decat) there seems to be a knocking noise. you cant hear it in the engine bay though. it is worse when the car is cold but still apparent when its hot. any ideas? should i worry or not?

cheers :)

• 1 month later...
Oh no, it dont wanna be that pulsing noise, that'll mean its the classic one of your Pistons are Broke..........

Are you being serious, if so, I've never heard of any classic broken piston noise (and my car makes a slight pulsing on idle, I always thought it was down to the shape of the manifold.)

EDIT - Does this have something to do with my name?, if so, you'll have to forgive me, I'm blond, its an affliction that has not yet been recognised by the medical profession.

Are you being serious, if so, I've never heard of any classic broken piston noise

Nor have I in the 4 years I been on this board :blonde: Your forgiven................Im just on a wind up, it was supposed to believable to him not you, you was supposed to realise straight away this was a stich up what with your own name appearing in that.........;)

Nor have I in the 4 years I been on this board :blonde: Your forgiven................Im just on a wind up, it was supposed to believable to him not you, you was supposed to realise straight away this was a stich up what with your own name appearing in that.........;)

bastard, i was crapping myself then.....i presume its normal then....