The mkiv Supra Owners Club

yet another newbie

rd400

Just saying Hi!

Thought I'd pay me membership and say hello after visiting here for all the info.Well wanted one for ages but have been frightened by running cost's but decided so what and Pick up Supra in the week, so not much sleep at night, its a black N/A bog stock auto, its for the wifey but I'll pinch it when I can,I'll post piccy's in the week(of car not wife),was high mileage(car again not wife) but drove all ok,was peanuts too. big bonus its got a 'B' on trans code as long as it aint been nicked out of it by now,did they fit them to auto's.anyway I think I've found the answer to all I wanted to know on here before I repeat every question asked by a newbie Supra owner

Oh hang on there is one question I couldn't find the answer to 'which coulour is fastest' :D

ps credit card ready for a hammering

Welcome!

Oh hang on there is one question I couldn't find the answer to 'which coulour is fastest' :D

Black of course, congratulations :)

ps credit card ready for a hammering

Shhh the traders will hear you!

PS: Pics of the wife next to the car will do but don't forget the bread ;)