The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Massive thanks to Turbofit

CJ

I just got back from Turbofit afetr picking my car up and wanted to post to say a massive thanks to Sam and Greg. If anyone deserves to be successful it is these two as their customer service has to be experienced to be believed. Let me give you a brief rundown of what they did for me:

I booked my car in for a full service, new FMIC, new custom made exhaust, fitting of a new BC and a huge amount of engine bling etc. They also sorted out refurbishing some wheels I bought and the fitting of tyres to these too.

I dropped the car off last week and as I had no way of gettiong back to Oxford, they had one of their chaps take me and Josh home. I was then due to go and pick up the car today and had organised a lift only to find that he had to drop out due to car problems. As Sam knew I had undergone some surgery on my knee this week, she insisted that I wait at home until one of her chaps picked me up and took me to their place.

When I got there the car was being finished off but they had a problem with the BC. To cut a long story short. They stayed until about 21.00 sorting out the problem (which, TBH, was nothing to do with what they had done) and not only that, bought me a chinese and allowed me internet access while I waited. Now that is good service!

Not only that, the exhaust sounds absolutely fantastic as is everything they have doen for me and all at a very, very good price.

So, they have a very satisfied customer who is more than happy to reccomend them.

Once again, thank you both :D

Guest gzaerojon

heard some great stuff about this place, i think i'll be using them for servicing in the future.

i need my decat, fcd and apexi avc -r fitted soom too, so i'll be giving em a call :D

Glad to see you are happy with the car colin i saw how much work ian and pete were putting in to it wilst i was there must say those guys are really good never seen two mechanics take so much pride in there work

John cant recommend them enough as i have told you many times get the full custom exhaust done and just use your back box you will be well happy,oh and you still coming over tonight dont forget my dvds and its your turn to buy the curry beer is on ice:D