The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball Logo?

ellis

God i used to have to watch marathon after marathon of Dragonball :eek:

LOL me to, watched 400 odd episodes in a couple of months :D

Nice logo BTW! Prefer the first one, but I would make the grey of the dragon and around the flames a bit darker :cool:

Just a thought... it might have to be mirrored for the other side of the car?

Thought of that already - will post up the reverse one over the weekend - it works both ways! You will notice that the dragon's head is within a circle (ball/wheel/tyre) to tie it all in nicely!!

Liking the logo a lot Ellis, very bold and will work well as a printed graphic on a T-shirt, vinyl etc. Think the wording needs some playing around with, needs simplifying so it compliments the bold graphics at the moment the 2 don't work together IMO.

Think it's the font used and the regular/bold dragon ball typeface that doesn't work for me (do you actually need the word dragon ball I'm wondering?), plus the word 'supra' looks a bit lost, as though it was a bit of an afterthought.