The mkiv Supra Owners Club

holly crap it shifts

supradibbs

Just got back from turbofit sadly not with the supra ran into a few unforseen probs none of which i must stress no fault of the guys and gals over there

Firstly she had a oil leek from the return line when under boost so not noticeable till you drive it this was using a ally flex line finally changed out for a ss autochrome fitting prolem solved just goes to show that you dont have the spent a fortune :taped:

Second greg had probs contolling boost i.e would spike to 1.5bar and more if not backed off after changing everything in the system viam boost controller and wastegate we straped in another boost controller problem solved

Obviously became too late to get her to the rollers so greg will take her down on saturday and be all ready for me on Monday

Impression,wow the thing is fantastic the boost comes on so smooth and it is so fecking quick :D cant wait till she is all prop setup must say greg really knows how to put a car through its paces i was left need new underwear:)

Just want to thank greg and sam for everything they have done going above and behond the normal duties for a company and even giving me a bed for a few nights iam so very gratefull for everything the two of you have done

And also thanks to Ian and dancing Pete for keeping me very entertained (tos**rs) and Scott thanks for almost rewiring my whole car lol

I will post back with a full report mon/tues with pics