The mkiv Supra Owners Club

looks

gaz1

have always loved the way my supe looks, and when she is in a car park she looks fantastic against all the other cars, but since i went to turbofit and seen waynes car and greg and sams, kinda makes me feel a little down :( but then again i have still got lots to do to her yet,:p but seriously had a great morning there and got to look at some serious supes cannot wait till mine is done :D

what you having done fella? am going to be booked in there soon. Just gotta get some more o/t in at work :D

the supe is going to turbofit for new hybrids, full decatt and full service, and boost controller,and injectors, and for a good price, hoping for around 450 bhp, also going for a respray, the vielside wing is coming off and a trd of that good man nic is going on,ssqv going on and all the bling i can get in that engine bay, and hoses too,was looking for a replacement as some of you know, now decided sod it, will just stay with this one and do it to how i want it, but do i stay with silver or change colour, was thinking of candy apple but was scared away because you cannot blow it in if it gets scratched, as mine has before, so question is do you people think im doing the right thing and if so what do you think on which colour